- Preheat oven to 375° F. Lightly brush Perfect Portion Bagel & Donut Pan with oil and place on Sheet Pan; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk mix with salt. Make a well in centre; add yogurt. Using a fork, mix until combined. Dough will be crumbly.
- Knead dough in bowl a few times until it comes together in a ball. Dough should be tacky, but not sticky. Cover and let stand 10 min.
- Turn onto floured counter; knead 2–3 times and flatten slightly. If dough is sticky, add more mix. Cut into six wedges. Roll into ropes, each about 7" long.
- Lay ropes in pan; pinch ends to seal. Sprinkle with topper, if desired.
- Bake until puffy and golden, 15–18 min. Cool; pop out.